Snow Hashima with Red Dates 150gRegular price $33.00
Purest Snow Hashima with Red Dates uses only:
- Genuine superior quality Snow Hashima
- Small batch production in a Singapore cooking and bottling facility
- All natural premium ingredients
Purest Snow Hashima with Red Dates is free of artificial flavouring, colouring, preservatives, synthetic stabilisers and chemical processing.
Red dates are one of the most popular ingredients in Traditional Chinese Medicine which have been eaten as a food, herb and health tonic for thousands of years. It contains high levels of Vitamin C, antioxidants and adaptogens (substances that reduce stress).
Benefits of Red Dates
- Invigorate qi of the spleen and stomach to aid digestive functions
- Replenish and nourish blood for improved blood circulation
- Improves sleep problems such as insomnia and disturbed sleep
- Calms the mind to reduce anxiety and stress
- 150g bottle size
- 5 servings per bottle
- 30g per serving or 2 tablespoons
Premium Snow Hashima Content:
- 75 grams rehydrated Snow Hashima
- Rock Sugar
- Red Dates Extract
- Natural Stabilizer
- Recommended daily intake: 3 tablespoons
- Best served chilled
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep refrigerated immediately after opening
- Shake well before consumption
- Consume within 7 days after opening
- To keep your Snow Hashima as fresh as possible and extend shelf life, it is best to refrigerate immediately upon delivery.
- Beauty care
- Pregnant women
- New mothers in post-natal recovery
- Patients in recovery of illness or injury
- Children (above 12 years old)
- 100% Premium Natural Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavourings, Colorings or Preservatives
- No Synthetic Stabilizer
- Pregnancy Friendly
- The content of this website is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Refrain from using the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition.
- For pregnancy and babies, please consult your physician for medical advice.