DELIVERS IN 3-5 WORKING DAYS
9 grams dry weight of genuine superior quality bird's nest goes into each bottle.
Contains more Vitamin C than oranges and more beta-carotene than carrots.
Its natural fragrance elevates the flavor and increases aroma in traditional tonics, appealing to the appetite.
Improves taste and creates cooling effect by clearing away lung heat and moistening dryness.
Our flagship Bird's Nest recipe is based on the fundamental principles of Chinese medicine and tonics to bring you nutrition from Chinese superfoods. It has been passed down through generations, boiled to perfection with the goodness of Chinese Wolfberries and finished with the natural fragrance of Pandan leaves. Made with modern working women, new mothers in post-natal recovery and people recovering from illness or injury in mind, every bottle is produced in line with our commitment to the highest quality standards. We maintain our conviction to provide gourmet nourishing delight with only 100% natural ingredients and free of any preservatives.
The Purest Co Bird's Nest with Pandan & Wolfberries uses only:
- Genuine superior quality bird's nest
- Small batch production in a Singapore cooking and bottling facility
- All natural premium ingredients
The Purest Co Bird's Nest with Pandan & Wolfberries is free of artificial flavouring, colouring, preservatives, synthetic stabilisers and chemical processing.
Benefits of Wolfberries & Pandan
Pandan leaves are used in many Southeast Asian desserts to enhance their flavor with its unique taste and sweet aroma that appeals to the appetite. It is used in preparing traditional tonics to treat several illnesses including rheumatism, lowering high blood pressure, treating constipation in children, increasing appetite and pain relief from headache and fever.
Wolfberries are one of the most antioxidant-rich fruits around, containing higher levels of beta-carotene than carrots which may have anti-aging effects. Chinese Wolfberries are commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine remedies to improve eyesight, promote youthful-looking skin, nourish yin and improve blood production, invigorate the kidneys, reinforce the liver and restore vitality.
- Reduce headaches and pain from arthritis
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Anti-aging benefits
- Boost energy levels
- Improve appetite
- 150g bottle size
Premium Bird's Nest Content:
- 9 grams Dry Weight
- Rock Sugar
- Natural Pandan Extract
- Natural Stabilizer
- Recommended daily intake: 2 tablespoons
- Best served chilled
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep refrigerated immediately after opening
- Shake well before consumption
- Consume within 7 days after opening
- To keep your The Purest Co as fresh as possible and extend shelf life, it is best to refrigerate immediately upon delivery.
- All ages
- Beauty care
- Pregnant women
- New mothers in post-natal recovery
- Patients in recovery of illness or injury
- Children (above 1 year old)
- 100% Premium Natural Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavourings, Colorings or Preservatives
- No Synthetic Stabilizer
- Pregnancy Friendly
Read more about our subscription service here.
- The content of this website is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Refrain from using the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition.
- For pregnancy and babies, please consult your physician for medical advice.
My kids love this flavour, so am I. Thanks for the recommendation
Healty and Yummy. what else I could ask
Not too sweet. Convenient bottle and concentrated
I ate the bird's nest once a week, warming it up as an indulgence for myself hopefully it'll nourish my baby... Taste good and can really see it's thick..
The delivery was fast despite that my order was a back order and it was during the covid circuit breaker. Was very impressed with the packaging, very suitable to gift as gift. The bottle is packed with bird's nest unlike the others found in the market, there are more liquid than the bird's nest. The taste was light, nice and refreshing. The sweetness is just right for me too. However, i don't really see or taste any wolfberries.